Visa Information

We welcome colleagues from overseas with an interest in the subject of the conference. If you are coming from outside the UK and require visa information, we recommend that you visit the web site, operated by the UK Home Office and Border Agency.

This site features an on-line Visa Enquiry Form enabling you to find out whether you need a visa or not.

If you do need a visa it will provide you with links to the forms you need to fill out and contact details for your nearest British Embassy, High Commission or Consultate.

If you need a letter confirming your registration, this can be provided; however it will only be issued after you have registered for the conference and payment has been received. There can be no exceptions to this and no letters confirming registration will be issued before payment has been received.

  • wind turbine
  • Solar Building
  • KES International
  • KES International